27 January 2012

Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag


Hi guys! I'm back with the 28th day of the challenge. And for this post I have some nails Inspired by a Flag. I did think of doing a Philippine Flag for this since it’s my country. But I opted to choose another flag that does not represent a country or a state.

I decided to do something simple yet a little unique.


These nails are inspired by a Semaphore Flag.


Semaphore Flags are used to communicate between ships and the port. I am not exactly sure how this works, but I thought the design is pretty simple.

I used Caronia Sweet Surprise as the base color and then “swiped” on the red using Sally Hansen Cardinal.



I loved how simple this has become. I know you won’t easily recognize this at first glance, but it’s worth the try.



Tell me what you think. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your website and detailed information you present.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same unwanted rehashed material. Excellent read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my
    Google account.

    Also visit my homepage ... waist Height ratio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...